Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Swirling

There are so many things swirling around in my head that I want to get out, and to get out in an honest and vanity-free way. The exit pipes are clogged: it takes so much time to be honest, and to check the things I say against the Honesty Radar, that I can't focus on one at a time. Every new post I start to write becomes an amalgam of many. Intentions become mixed, and the writing stilted and incoherent. Of the many topics, I include:
  • The state of my current long-term relationship
  • The new direction of my career
  • The desire for a social network
  • A sense of regret for my shift from art, film, and literature to business and finance and the desire for the same passion for art that I had in my early 20s
So for now, I'm contenting myself with this list, and a few drafts outlining each to be published later.

No comments:

Post a Comment